Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Smokey Eye Using ELF 2007 Drama Palette




First off, I want to say that these ELF eyeshadows are FALL-OUT Central!! So make sure that you do your eye makeup FIRST and then your foundation, so that you don't mess it up.  Fall-out is definitely not a good thing BUT for being only $1, I can't complain.  The color payoff is great.


I used all of the colors, except the darker silvery shade.  I used the black, the white, and the lighter silver shimmery shade.  I lined my bottom waterline with the Avon LiquiGlide Glimmersticks in Brown (would have used black, but I only have black in liquid liner and didn't want to use it.)  The brown is so dark that it doesn't make a difference.  I coated my lashes with Avon's new mascara Supershock MAX.  (My FAVORITE mascara so far, and I've tried quite a few. Completely trumps Diorshow!)





No comments:

Post a Comment