Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Peach/Coral Powder Blush Comparison Swatches

Top To Bottom:
Benefit Boxed Powder Coralista
Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Chica
Tarte Amazonian Clay BlushTipsy
MAC Powder Blush My Highland Honey
Mark Good Glowing Blush Sun Love Glo

As you all can see, Mark's Chica is the most true coral out of all of these, and MAC's My Highland Honey is the most true peach.  (These are not all of my coral/peach blushes.  I did not include my 3 Bare Minerals blushes.)



Top To Bottom: MAC Mighty Aphrodite (Peach Side), Mighty Aphrodite Pink Side, Benefit Coralista, Tarte Cheek Stain Tipsy, Nars Taj Mahal

Top To Bottom:
NARS Taj Mahal, Make Up Forever HD Blush #14, MAC Blushcreme Lilicent, NARS Multiple Tint Turks & Caicos, Stila Convertible Color Gladiola

NARS Taj Mahal is not a peach or corola it is a true vibrant shimmering burnt orange.  It's extremely pigmented.  I'm showing this because it's in the same warm color family as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment