Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

SUMMER FASHION FORECAST: WHITE HOT


Flares have been showing up everywhere this season & I absolutely love them.  As a matter of fact, I haven't been able to find a pair of flares that flare out big enough for my liking.  I love the 70s style vintage super flares, however, the only ones that I've found and have a big enough flare for my liking are well over $100 from Seven jeans. (That is not in my budget right now.)  I picked up with white flares from Express that were on clearance.  I believe they were $31.99 with the extra 20% off.  They are stretch material but do not stretch out to the point where they aren't wearable (unlike some jeans).  I really like them and wish they had more colors to choose from.  White is hard to keep clean.  I paired these white jeans with a white ruffled button down blouse that I picked up from The Limited last summer.  It still looks good as new.  My shoes are brown wedge sandals that have white polka dots from AE.  I got them several years ago but haven't worn them much.




White on white is wearable.  White jeans are the easiest white item to pair with a white top.  The great thing about white on white is ACCESSORIZING! You can pair bold bright solid colors or prints with white.  A bright colored belt would have looked perfect with this outfit.  Be creative!!



No comments:

Post a Comment