Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Q&A: Getting to Know Me (Top 5's): Pt 1 Fashion/Beauty

Fashion:
Top 5 Favorite Places To Shop:
1.) Express
2.) The Limited (thank god for my limited credit card!)
3.) American Eagle Outfitters
4.) Urban Outfitters 
5.) Target (I have a favorite pair of jeans there & super cute cropped pants! love the clothes that I've found at Target & yay! for their awesome accessories!)

Trends That I will NEVER get sick of (& will rock no matter if they are in or out of style):
1.) Bell Bottomed Jeans (the wider flare right below the knee, the better)-- Love the 70's vintaged style ones.
2.) BIG Sunglasses
3.) Wedge Heels (surprisingly they are easy to walk in & don't hurt as much as regular heels/stilettos) 
4.) High-Waisted Pencil Skirts w/Button Down Blouse Tucked In-- classic look & dressy yet sexy at the same time. 
5.) Big Hoop Earrings-- Used to rock the HUGE GOLD hoops all the time in high school & college...I usually don't rotate my earrings often because a lot of my old hoops have broken, but I'll be grabbing some new pair soon. I will never get tired of large hoops, especially gold ones. 

Beauty:
Top 5 Must Have Beauty Products: 
1.) Lipgloss (preferably my Mark Glossblossom)
2.) Mascara (in the darkest black shade possible)
3.) Blush (I'm a blush fiend...I prefer is over bronzer. I wear different shades of blush: peach, coral, pinks, berry, even lavender, but I gravitate towards Peaches/Corals for an everyday look.  MAC My Highland Honey, Mark Chica, & Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy are all favorite shades of mine.)
4.) Good Concealer (Maybelline FIT! Me Concealer is my favorite right now.  My all time favorite was the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer which is sadly discontinued.  That stuff was AMAZING.)
5.) Body Splash (I don't like a heavy perfume; I prefer a lighter body splash.  My favorites are Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction, Bath & Body Works Pink Grapefruit, & Avon Naturals Blackberry Vanilla) 


*Top 5 Blushes*:
1.) Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Chica
2.) MAC My Highland Honey powder blush (Holiday 2010)
3.) Amazonian Clay Blush Tipsy
4.) MAC Blushcreme Lilicent
5.) NARS Multiple Tint Turks & Caicos


*Top 5 Lip Products*:
1.) Mark Glossblossom lipgloss
2.) Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Nude
3.) MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick
4.) Tarte Lipsurgance Lipstain Charmed
5.) Bonnie Bell Liquid Lipsmacker Dr Pepper (red) 


*Top 5 Foundations/Bases*:
1.) Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted Moisturizer Agent 12
2.) Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (Combo/Oily) 330 Natural Tan
3.) NARS Sheer Glow Liquid Foundation Stromboli & Barcelona
4.) Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation Pure Beige
5.) Mark Speedway Do Everything Makeup Stick (cream to powder stick) Natural

*5 Deserted Island Products*:
1.) Mark Glossblossom lipgloss
2.) Maybelline Great Lash *waterproof* mascara in Blackest Black 
3.) Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
4.) Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Chica (& my small blush brush from my LA minerals collection if I could throw it in).
5.) Avon On Duty Clear Product Roll On Deodorant/Anti-Perspirant -- The BEST deodorant I've ever tried (& I've tried A LOT in my lifetime.).  The only thing that keeps my underarms dry in extreme heat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment