Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

FASHION FILES: 7/24/11 CHURCH ATTIRE


Blouse & Skirt- Express

I threw on a pair of tan wedge heeled sandals from Timberland to complete the look.


*The above pictures were taking before I fixed my hair into a high bun. Please excuse the messy bed hair*

MakeUp

Face: Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer Agent 12 (medium skin w/ Beige Undertones)
Cheeks: MAC My Highland Honey Blush (from Tartan Tale Holiday '10) (I really had to pack this on to get it to show up with my summer tan.  This worked better for me in the fall/winter when i wore it all the time.)
Lips: Sally Hanson Lip Injection Sheer Mocha

This look is suitable for church, the office, a party/dinner where the attire is more than casual but less than "formal".  

1 comment:

  1. The lip plumper results last all day or night & takes only 3 minutes to completeLip Injections

    ReplyDelete