Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

FASHION FILES: 7/17/11

Simple Dressy Look


I wore this outfit to church this morning.  This look was pretty much effortless and fairly simple.  I paired  black cropped dressed pants that had pleating on the thighs with a basic soft cotton turquoise scoop neck t-shirt.  I threw on some green faux-croc sandals that had a small heel to finish off the look.  All that you need to recreate this look are cropped dress pants (perfect for the warmer days left of summer), a basic plain cotton t-shirt or blouse (to dress things up a bit more), and your favorite pair of open toe heels.  The heels add some length of your legs.  If you want to still keep your look casual, skip the blouse and go with a simple shirt like I did.


Shirt: The Limited (I have one in pale yellow too.  This basic shirts are perfect for layering under a cardigan.) 
Cropped Pants: Express (Recently picked this up on clearance at Express, and received an extra 30% off the clearance price.  This were only $11.99, which was a huge steal for these pants!!)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (I've had these shoes for YEARS, since sometime mid-high school.  I don't even remember exactly when I got this.  However, I've never worn them very often.  They are not the most comfortable shoes, but they are fashionable & I love the color.  I guess I can sacrifice comfort for fashion once in a while! ;) 



For Makeup, I wore:
 Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Medium to Olive 60
 MAC Mineralize Blush in Feeling Flush (from Semi Precious).  (I received a compliment on this blush!).  
MARK Mini Mark It Stick For Eyes in  Marina & Avon Supershock MAX Mascara in Black
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass


No comments:

Post a Comment