Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

*Affordable* Haul Coming Soon!!

Shopping Time: Look Beautiful for Less

I'm on the hunt for some good drugstore makeup.  I'm a mascara fiend!! & I NEED to try Covergirl's new Natureluxe Mousse mascara.  It was in my shopping buggy last time I was at Target (10% off too!), but I was responsibly and put it back.  (Only purchased necessities that day.)  However, since I do get paid tomorrow, I think I deserve to treat myself, aside from bills. (*blah!*)  & Since I don't want to spend a ton of money on high-end products (Sephora is not far from my office at work....but Walmart is literally RIGHT behind it! So I'll hold back from a Sephora spree...), I figure I can score some goodies for less at Walmart & Target.  So Natureluxe Mousse mascara is a MUST have.  (Right now my current favorites are Avon's new Supershock MAX & Maybelline's Great Lash, but I'm always wanting to try new mascaras.  The big lashes, the better!).

Another thing that I'd like to try is a new tinted moisturizer.  (Tarte Smooth Operator: I STILL LOVE YOU!! but I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.)  Two drugstore ones that I've heard about are the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer & the Sonia Kashuk Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (which I've eyed up EVERY single time that I've gone to Target).  I've heard pretty good reviews about both of these products (more so the Sonia Kashuk).  Her products are said to be made literally right next to the products that are sold in Dept stores.  The quality is supposed to be amazing.  I really like her lip crayons; that's the only thing I've tried from her line.  I've heard EXCELLENT things about her tinted moisturizer, and it's worth a shot.  I believe it's around $12.99-$14.99.  I'm not 100% sure.

Some drugstore foundations that I'd like to try are the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse (I LOVE the Colorstay liquid foundation), Revlon PhotoReady, and Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless (I've been eyeing this one up for almost a year now.  It's super pricey for the drugstore though.)  I'm also interested in trying the Simply Ageless Sculpting blush too (as everyone know's I'm a blush "collector").  (Another item that I once had in my buggy but ended up putting back.)  I may be trying Mark's Face Xpert foundation with Campaign 15 (goes in on Monday).  After an EPIC Fail with the Avon Magix Cashmere foundation...I'm willing to give Mark a chance because I've been happy with Mark foundations in the past.

Expect some sort of a haul tomorrow.  I'm sure it will be a small one.  Not sure what I'll be picking up yet, but there will be reviews coming soon...so Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment