Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/11 Leopard Print!


Fashion:
Headband- ASOS Shop!
Yellow Seamless T Shirt- The Limited Shop!
Sweater- Express Shop!

The Headband & Leopard Sweater were both Black Friday (12am!) online purchases that I received in the mail yesterday! It was like Christmas to me.  My clothes from Express, ASOS, & Forever 21 all arrived, along with dress shoes from the Children's Place & an adorable bath time baby doll from Amazon for my daughter.  Awesome deals on everything, scored free shipping, & got cash back shopping through ebates.com.  (Check out ebates! A co-worker told me about it, and it is awesome! You go to the website and sign up.  Then, type in your favorite stores and access them by clicking on the link for them through ebates.com.  That way, you earn a certain percentage of cash back, and you get it back on your paypal account or in a check.  I got cashback from Express.  Sephora has 8% cashback and beauty.com is there, along with Walmart too and a wide variety of other stores.)  My Black Friday shopping experience was awesome cause I did it from my bed between 12am-2am, without having to get up.  I got free shipping and great deals, without standing out in the cold or dealing with long lines, big crowds and rude shoppers.  I have a better time shopping online then in the stores honestly.  I actually find better store online and more unique items.  Yay for online shopping!  Did you all do any Black Friday shopping?  I know a lot of people who go just for the fun of it.  

Makeup:
Face: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer (medium to olive)
Cheeks: MAC My Highland Honey Blush (limited edition Holiday '10)
Eyes: Mark Metalliner Bronzer Edge, L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara
Lips: Avon Ultra Color Rich 10K White Gold (limited edition Holiday '11) Platinum Pink (those 10k gold lippies are amazing! I have the Red Karat as well, and it's the perfect red.  These have gorgeous silver shimmers and are really moisturizing.  I'm getting the berry and golden color for myself and the brown shade for my mom before they sell out!)  get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment