Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Walmart Haul 12/7/11

Payday! Went to Walmart to pick up some groceries and had to look at the beauty stuff ofcourse!


I ended up with the L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Fiber Mascara in Waterproof this time (Very Black).  I love the original so much, but non-waterproof just wasn't working out for me.  
I got the Covergirl Liquline Blast in Green Glow.  It's awesome.  It is hard to remove...doesn't budge at all, which is a good thing.  It seems like it will last all day.  Worked well on my waterline.  (I have the purple shade too.)
The Lineblast 24 Hour (new!) Liner in Black, which I'm loving.  It makes it easy to make a precise line.  It's felt-tip.  (Not smudgy or messy like the Stila Liquid Liner)
I also got the Covergirl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara in Very Black.  This TRUMPS the Original and the Lash Blast Fusion (which i LOVE!).  This makes my lashes so long and dramatic and definitely adds volume too.  Glad I picked this up.  
I also go a Nicole by OPI Nail Polish (i Love this line!) in "You're An Angel", as well as 2 Bodycology Shower Gels/Bubble Bath (Warm Vanilla Sugar & Coconut Lime) and the Lotion in Warm Vanilla Sugar (dupes of Bath & Body Works. Smells amazing and the same & cheaper.  The Travel Size shower gels are $1.47 and the ones at BBW are $5!  The full size Bodycology items are under $5 too!).  I also got a travel size of the Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Cucumber & Green Tea (tried the soap before and it was good).  





No comments:

Post a Comment