Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MAC Daphne Guinness & Tour De Fabulous Haul


Vintage Grape Blush Ombre (Daphne Guinness) $23 & Style Packed Lipglass (Tour De Fabulous)

Blush Ombre .31oz ($23) compared to standard MAC Blush (my highland honey) .21oz (standard blushes are now $19.50)

(face Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab Classica Tan 160 foundation, eyes: Covergirl Liquiline Blast Green Glow, Sephora Glitter Eyeliner Gold, Covergirl LashBlast Fusion)
Wearing: Vintage Grape Blush Ombre & Style Packed Lipglass 

The Style Packed Lipglass doesn't feel as sticky as the Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass, which is a plus. It is super pigmented & shiney! I like! A+
Vintage Grape Blush Ombre- I Love how much product you get with this.  This is HUGE.  The colors are gorgeous, and this is unlike any blush I own (which justifies my purchase lol).  Highly recommend for tan to deep skintones but would look nice on lighter skintones as well.  Great Winter blush. I'm impressed. A+






No comments:

Post a Comment