Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/3/11: Leopard Obsession


I've been obsessed with leopard print lately.  I've been searching for a leopard cardigan since LAST Fall/Winter, and I just FINALLY found one.  I got it from Express (40% off Black Friday).  They actually had one last year, but it sold out so fast that I missed it.  (I can't seem to find this one of their website anymore either.)  I happened to score a matching headband with a super cute bow on it from ASOS.com, while I was browsing their accessories.  My black shirt is from Rue 21, and I actually got it 5 years ago for a concert where we needed black and silver.  The back is actually all lace.  I LOVE it. My flare jeans are from ASOS as well, by A Wear, an Irish High Street brand.  Ironically, these are my FAVORITE jeans thus far, and I've been wanting to order these for a while.  I just finally broke down and got them on Black Friday, when ASOS had a 20% off for Black Friday.  They fit better than my jeans from the ASOS brand, and my only regret is that I didn't order these sooner.  (They aren't too pricy to begin with either.  They are about $38 or so originally and still available right now.  They quality is really good, and they resemble designer jeans like 7's and Lucky's.  They only drawback is that they aren't accessible in the US.  ASOS is the only place I've found them so far, and they are UK based.  Another plus to ASOS.com is they always have free shipping and returns, by the way.)  I'm wearing tan clogs from American Eagle, that I have also been wanting for MONTHS and finally scored them for $14.99 during Black Friday weekend!  I'm glad I waited lol. (My pearl earrings are also Express, which I got during Black Friday online for $8 and some change!)



FOTD:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer
Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Tipsy & Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer
Eyes:Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Bourbon, L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara
Lips: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment