Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NOTD: 12/1/11


Just did my nails tonight (for tomorrow) with the new nail polish that I picked up tonight from Walmart.  It's by Nicole by OPI, and it's actually part of the Kardashian Collection (which I didn't even know when I first picked it up).  The shade is called "The Right Things", and it's pretty much the perfect red.  This is the 2nd Nicole by OPI polish that I purchased within the past 4 days!  The other shade was a similar color but deeper red with noticeable shimmers.  It is called "I Love You Cherry Much". This is pretty matte and more red.  I also have My Lifesaver from the Justin Beiber collection.  I'm in LOVE with these polishes because the formula is fantastic and so easy to work with.  I love the brush and how these just glide right on and dry quickly.  My favorite used to be Sally Hanson, and I always thought OPI was overrated, but boy was I wrong! These are great.  Highly recommend these.  The Nicole polishes are $7 a pop (Target & Walmart), and the regular OPI polishes are around $8.50   The Sephora by OPI polishes are $9.50.  Honestly, I think the Nicole ones are just as good and cost less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment