Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Natural Look ft: MAC Fancy Ray Blushcreme

Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Brush & Fancy Ray (limited edition no long avail)

This blush is limited edition & no longer available.  I happened to get it in an MUA swap, and I'm glad I did.  I find I get better results with creme blushes when I apply them with the Sonia Kashuk Flat Top brush, as opposed to using my fingers.  I have the Blushcreme in Lilicent & it's more peach where as Fancy Ray is more of a neutral darker color. 


MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NC42
Cheeks: NARS Penny Lane (that was already on) & MAC Fancy Ray (both creme)
Eyes: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Bourbon & Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips: Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Red Karat (limited edition white gold for winter 11)


No comments:

Post a Comment