Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Favorite Eyeliner Ever! *Covergirl LiquiLine Blast*

These liners are absolutely amazing.  I've tried the violet, green, black, and silver shades so far, and these liners have awesome staying power.  The black one is always sold out every time that I go to Rite Aid or Walmart.  I recently picked up the Green Glow & Silver Spark.  This is my second time purchased the green shade.  It's a gorgeous, vibrant lime green color (reminds me of Urban Decay).  The pigmentation is great, and the best part is, these last all day long.  I line both my top and bottom lashline with this liner, and it does not budge at all! I have had issues with eyeliners in the past (*Maybelline*cough cough!) that smudge or fade like crazy on the inner part on the bottom and on the waterline.  I don't have to worry about these smudging or fading off throughout the day.  I usually apply my makeup around 8am on a workday and remove it around 11:30pm (something's even midnight).  15 hours with no budging or fading= pretty darn AMAZING!!!
This is my first time trying the silver shade.  It's more of a grey color with silver sparkles throughout- gorgeous!! The silver is perfect for a smokey eye look and suitable for day as well as night.  (I've worn both colors to work.)  The silver is also a nice alternative for when you don't want to use black liner.  

Here are swatches of both the Silver Spark & The Green Glow:





No comments:

Post a Comment