Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

I received the travel size of this, along with an itty bitty sample size of the Watt's Up Highlighter as my Sephora birthday gift.  I've been curious about this and wanting to try this since it first came out, so I was happy that this was my free gift.  I'm always on the search for something that gives me super long lashes (the false lash look).  My lashes are naturally short, and I hate fussing with false lashes.  I've been  so many drugstore mascaras and even the famous (& expensive) Diorshow (which didn't impress me).  None of those mascaras gave me the false lash look I was looking for (not even the L'oreal False Lash mascara).  I wanted to know if this really did live up to the hype of giving the false lash look.




Verdict:
This really gives me the false lash dramatic look that I've been on the search for for YEARS!!!
I was so impressed! I love the flexible wand too! It's sized perfectly for getting the bottom lashes, as well.  This gives my lashes crazy length! This really does live up to the hype!

The only downside I can find to this mascara is the price.  It's $23 for the full size and $10 for the deluxe travel size. 

I will be purchasing this in the future because I love the look that it gives to my lashes. 

A+ for Benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment