Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

FOTD Friday: 2/8/13 Ft. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

(wearing NARS Pure Radiant in St Moritz, MAC Supercontinental Blush, Covergirl LiquiLine Blast (green glow), Maybelline eyeshadow (blue), Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara, NYC lip plumper Pink Champagne) 

 I decided to pull out my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (a staple this past Summer) and use it today, because I haven't used it in a while.  It was my go-to tinted moisturizer this Summer.  I love how it's not super sheer, like many tinted moisturizers out there, and it's not greasy/oily.  It does not make me oily, and actually keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day.  The main reason why I haven't been using this a lot is the price.  It's $42 a pop, and I noticed that there's not much left in the tube.  If I used this daily, it would get expensive to keep repurchasing.  (I purchased it during a beauty.com friends & family sale with 20% off. I wouldn't pay full price.)

I've been looking for something with a more natural, lighter coverage than what I've been using throughout the Winter.  I love the glow that this gave my skin! Usually, I have to blot my t zone by midday.  I only had to blot today 1 x around 6 pm (i put this one at 8am & usually have to blot by 3pm with other products).  There was barely any oil on my blotting paper, which was a huge plus!

I wore this from 8am to 12:50am.  I touched up my face with the MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder (which I set this with) around 6pm, when I was out and wanted some more coverage.

This very lightweight and blends nicely.  It makes my skin feels soft.  My favorite part about this foundation is the natural glow this gifts my skin.  This also has amazing coverage for a tinted moisturizer.  This is great for the "my skin only better" natural look.  Makes a great base for bronzer/blush as well!! I'm definitely going to start using this again and repurchase during another Friends & Family sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment