Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jabot Cosmetics Lipgloss Duos: Swatches

Here are swatches of each color.  I swatched on my hand and also on a piece of paper, which may be easier to see than on my hand.  So far, the red is my favorite.  It has the best color payoff.  I'm wearing it right now actually. ;)  I wore the pink today, and I also tried out the nude.  The pink has decent color payoff.  It's a very soft shade of pink.  It's easy to wear and would work well for a minimal makeup look.  The pink would also work well with either a bolder or more neutral eye.  The nude doesn't have much color to it.  It shows up slightly but looks more like a clear gloss on my lips.  If I apply a few coats, it shows up as a very neutral color.  Nice for neutral makeup and would look great with a bold smokey eye.  The red is everything I hoped it would be.  It gives me that nice cherry red lip, that is very wearable and can be worn with a variety of looks.  It reminds me of how my lips look after eating a cherry popsicle (yum!).  I LOVE it.

                                                        (left to right: Nude, Red, Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment