Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day Look #1: Baby Pink Kisses


With this look, I kept the cheeks looking dainty and simple with a touch of MAC's Hang Loose Mineralize Blush (any pale pink blush will do for this look).  (For foundation, I used Benefit's You Rebel and Benefit's Playstick in Jump Rope.)  For my eyes, I used MAC's pigment in Melon on the all over lid and a pale pink eyeshadow (part of a Lancome duo) on the crease.  I finished my eyes off with Maybelline Falsies mascara.  For lips, I kept them soft yet bold at the same time.  I used baby pinks for my lips, but they definitely stand out.  I used MAC's Pink Friday Lipstick (Limited Edition Nikki Minaj), and I topped that off with MAC's Lady Gaga (1) Lipglass.  I'm not a fan of MAC's Pink Friday, because on its' own, it looks quite clownish on me.  However, the Gaga lipglass muted it out a bit.  I really like the mixture of these two lip products together. (YAY! for MAC)  There you go.  This is Valentine's Day look #1.  Quick & Easy, this look takes under 5 minutes. I love the shimmer that the melon pigment gives to the eye lids without looking overpowering.  This look is very feminine and girly, yet natural at the same time.  Enjoy :)


Pucker Up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment