Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11 Face of the Day


FOTD:
Face: Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer (medium2)
Cheeks: Nars Angelika Multiple (exclusive to Tainted Love gift set)
Eyes: Inner Crease- Maybelline Expert Eyes Shadow 45D Shocking Seas (aqua shade). Outer crease- Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo (pink side) 059 Ab Fab
Sephora Glitter Eyeliner in Gold (top only)
Lips: MAC Pink Friday


Today's look focused on soft pastel colors, and I focused on my eyed and kept everything else quite simple.  I love the way that the aqua and pink eyeshadow compliment each other.  Using two different eyeshadows together is an easy and fun way to play up your look without spending a lot of time on it.  The glitter liner adds flare to the eyes without being overpowering. I kept the rest of my makeup soft and simple with a bold pink lip.  This look only took about 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment