Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

*NEW* Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm & Covergirl & Olay Concealer Balm



I picked up the Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist.  After debating for the longest between the coral shade and the hot pink (which I will be going back for).  I like to stick to pink lip colors for everyday use, but the color was a fun change.  The pigmentation is really nice and these are quite glossy.  They remind me of the Revlon Lip Butters (which I love!) but in a crayon form.  They also have more pigmentation than the Lip Butters.  I find that when the glossiness wears off, it leaves a nice stain on your lips.  I would like to try more colors.

I also picked up the new Covergirl & Olay Concealer Balm in shade medium.  I was looking for a new concealer.  I have been using the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer for years, which I love for under the eyes as well as blemishes/redness.  However, that one is quite pricey.  I'd also been eyeing up the new L'Oreal crayon style concealer, but that one was pricey as well.  I chose this one because I absolutely love the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab foundation, and this was advertised to work well with that.  This covers well real and blends like a dream.  It doesnt cling to dry areas or wear off throughout the day.  I love how it's in a cute little compact tube that reminds me of a lip stick/balm.  I recommend trying this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment