Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

1st Impressions: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Hello beauties! I've been currently been rotating between using the MAC Matchmaster, Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush, & Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab (favorite!) foundations.  However, I went to Target today (to look for black pants!) & I couldn't help but wander over towards the cosmetics section.  There were so many new products there by Covergirl, L'Oreal, & Revlon! I wanted to try the new Covergirl Gloss Crayons, but I couldn't decide which color I wanted so I didn't get any. (I will go back to try them eventually.) I also want to try the new L'Oreal concealer that is shaped like a jumbo crayon.  Anyway, this foundation was on an end display & caught my eye.  I passed it up twice, but eventually, I went back for it.  I was going to get the Covergirl Clean Oil-Control pressed powder, but I put it back.  I decided to try this foundation because I had a $2 off coupon & thought what the heck! 3 in 1? Can't beat that, especially when I'm in a hurry in the morning!

I chose this foundation in shade 857 Golden Tan.  (I'm 157 in the Tone Rehab.).  The shade blended out perfectly, and I love how it matches my skintone.  I love how this is very easy to blend out and does not feel heavy at all on the skin.  I prefer two layers of this for good medium coverage.  It's definitely buildable.  I will try it out tomorrow & throughout the weekend & be back with a full updated review.  So far, I like this alot. It has a matte finish, but not too matte when it looks fake.  I didn't want another dewy foundation.  This gives me the exact finish that I'm looking for, minus the steps of using primer & powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment