Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

FOTD 4/10/2011: Tropical Paradise

  
  

I went for a very bold look today, which is unusual for me.  I went to the local outlet mall on Saturday and purchased some MAC goodies from the CCO.  I'm used two of those products for this look.

Face:
Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation Pure Beige
Cheeks:
MAC Full Fuchsia Blush (Pro- from CCO)
Eyes:
MAC Eyeshadow Sweet & Punchy (from To The Beach collection- CCO) & Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black
Lips: Random Pink Clinique Lipgloss (freebie from Clinique lol)


It was really warm out today, 79 degrees, which is a heat wave compared to the weather that we've had the past few weeks.  It had been in the 40's and 50's, with a lot of rainy and windy days.  Today, it actually felt HOT outside.  I was out in a tank top and short denim shorts! It felt nice not to have to wear a heavy hoodie or jacket!  I thought that this makeup look complimented the weather quite well, as it has a bold, tropical feel to it.  The bold cheeks are a change for me, but I had a lot of fun with this look.  It's nice to change this up a bit from the usual natural looking makeup.

  


shop my store: http://smathianas.avonrepresentative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment