Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MAC My Highland Honey vs MAC Supercontinental Blush




Well, I ALMOST found a dupe for my beloved My Highland Honey Blush (my HG & perfect everyday blush!).  They both look extremely similar in the pan, but Supercontinental is definitely more pink.  My Highland Honey is a straight pure peach, and that's how it goes on on my face.  The Supercontinetal, which was just released with the new StyleSeeker Fall 2012 collection, is a peachy pink and goes on more pink on my cheeks.  Definitely not a dupe, but Supercontinental is extremely gorgeous! It's much more pigmented than My Highland Honey.  I have to layer that 2-3 times,depending on the desired look that I'm going for.  I only needed one tap of the Supercontinental & that was enough. They are different enough to have both.  I definitely don't regret purchasing Supercontinental.  It's a gorgeous color that would flatter both warm and cool skintones. It's great for work or school.  It's a really nice everyday blush that would go great with dramatic or neutral makeup. They look so similar in the pan, but they are different.  Don't let that fool you. 

Supercontinental: A+
Applies very smoothly & great pigmentation.  Impressed by MAC on this one.
The color is very wearable & great for everyday use.  Looks peach in the pan but goes on more on the pink side.*limited edition*

No comments:

Post a Comment