Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

August/Sept 2011 Favorites

Favorites!

1.) MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation- NW35--

2.) Benefit 10 Bronzer/Highlighter Duo -- Love this! The bronzer is not overpowering like a lot of bronzers out there.  I love applying the bronzer and then the lighter over top of my blush.  I love the effect that it gives, and the little brush is perfect for contouring.  I've been using this almost everyday.

3.) Mark Good Glowing Blush Cameo Glo-- This is a rosy-nude shade, and it's PERFECT for everyday use.  This gives just enough color to my cheeks to make me look awake and looks so natural.  I love pairing this with the Benefit 10 Highlighter.  The formula of this blush is AMAZING.  It's so easy to apply (without over-applying like NARS!) and to blend (just like the other Mark blushes that I've tried).  Great Quality!

4.) MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 Lipstick- perfect barbie pink...period!

5. MAC Peachstock Lipstick- perfect nude for my skintone. its just warm enough and not too nude that it looks like concealer (like mac's viva glam gaga 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment