Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Outfit of the Day & Colorful Summery Face of the Day

Fashion


Leopard print top- Express & Exact Stretch Cropped Pants (brown)- The Limited

Make Up
(please excuse the tired eyes. I was up late last night- couldn't sleep)

Face: Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer Agent 12
Cheeks: I contoured my cheekbones with my new favorite bronzer (&I'm not usually a bronzer girl!).  I used the Maybelline FIT! Me Bronzer in Deep Bronze.  Then, I applied Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy. (That's my new favorite blush! Really does last all day, and I love the matte finish.  The pigmentation is crazy good too!) 
Eyes: MAC Enviably Fun eyeshadow (from Tartan Tale) all over lid. Lined bottom waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Electric.
Lips: MARK Lots of Lacquer Rush



No comments:

Post a Comment